Your shower is an important part of your home. In order to create a beautiful, luxurious space for rest and relaxation, consider adding custom shower doors to your bathroom in Charlotte, Rock Hill, Lake Wylie and surrounding areas of South Carolina and North Carolina. Here at Closet Works, a leading provider of custom shower doors in Charlotte, we have lots of options to design a shower you’ll love for years to come. Here are five types of shower doors that may work in your bathroom:
- Sliding doors – These are an excellent choice for smaller-sized bathrooms. They slide back and forth and take up hardly any space as you enter and exit the shower. In addition to being practical, this option looks very sleek. It’s definitely a win-win for your bathroom’s design.
- Angled or round doors – Combining both beauty and function, these doors are perfect for showers that are located in the corners of a bathroom. They can swing or swivel open and, like sliding doors, can save you a lot of space in your bathroom.
- Steam doors – These doors are designed to capture steam create a sauna-like atmosphere in your shower. This option truly creates a luxury feel for your bathroom.
- Framed doors – These are classic shower doors that swing open and have a metal frame. All framework is usually chosen to tie in with the surrounding surfaces in your bathroom.
- Frameless shower doors – These doors are one of the hottest current trends for today’s homeowner thanks to their style and easy maintenance. These doors work like a standard framed door but add a much cleaner, more modern look and feel to your entire bathroom.
Interested in how these options would look in your home? Call Closet Works for custom shower doors in Charlotte, Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Lake Wylie, and surrounding areas of the Carolinas.